We adore Chicago and can’t wait to meet you there! We will gather in the most amazing apartment in Wicker Park. It’s a brand new, modern, two-story apartment in a converted 100 year-old church. Plan on 35 ft. ceilings, stained glass (!), collectible design pieces and furniture, and gorgeous woodwork. The duplex itself is on the quiet side of Wicker Park and in a historic row of turn-of-the-century Victorian townhouses. Wicker Park is known as the hipster mecca in the Midwest. People love it for its galleries, music venues, boutiques, and food options.
-All workshops & activities on June 2 & 3 (Tues. & Wed.), 9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day (overnight not included, but see add-on option below.)
-Raw/Organic Green Juice each morning provided by Green Corner, a juicery owned by two sisters.
-Healthy catered lunches by: El Mexican (with sustainable and responsibly farmed meat and local produce from bio diverse family farms) and Big Delicious Planet (“The greenest caterer in America.” They have their own urban farm and 2 beehives!)
-Delicious afternoon cakes provided by The Chicago Diner (vegan!)
-A Love Tote Bag designed by Linsey Laidlaw, containing a few of my favorite things (including some natural beauty products, of course!) A HUGE thanks so far to: Simpalee (artisan handmade bath products), Colby Sanford (he's drawing a custom print for the event!), Acure Organics, Udi's, and Glutino.
● Identity: Align With Your Truest Identity and Change the World
● Choosing Happiness: The Key to Empowerment
● Marriage & Relationships: Learn How Transformation is Possible
● The Language of Love
● Forgive and Free Yourself
You’re invited to spend the night at the property!
- There are 2 Queen Bedrooms available on the evenings of both June 1 & June 2 (first come, first served).
- You’ll have the option of adding a room stay at registration.
- Overnight guests will have extra time to chat and be mentored by Danny and Mara, if you’d like.
- Each room is suitable for 2 people. (Price on the room is per room, not per person.)
- Dinner & Breakfast not included, but take-out or dine-in specialties are nearby.
The exact address for the venue in Wicker Park will be shared once you register.
The Blue Line is a 2 minute walk at Damen and North, with easy access to The Loop and neighborhoods.
- $950 per person - 2-Day Choose Happiness Retreat
- $1,350 per person - 2-Day Choose Happiness Retreat, including 2 nights accommodations (the room can be shared with one other guest at regular price)
- Use the code LOVE2015 at checkout to take advantage of the "Early Bird" discount of $100 - good through May 1st
- If you inspire another person to sign up for the retreat, we'd like to offer you a $200 "Thank You". Tell us who in the registration form, and use the code FRIEND2015 at checkout for one of the two tickets. If you inspire more than one person to come, email us for a special code.