PHOENIX (Fountain Hills):
Our setting will be just outside the hustle and bustle in the gorgeous desert of Fountain Hills. We will gather in a 3,500 sq. ft. modern home with architectural details atop a hill with incredible 270 degree views of Four Peaks, Superstition Mountain, White Mountains, Mount Ord, and the Verde Valley River. The property is just a few minutes from the world’s tallest fountain!
- All Workshops & Activities on June 26 & June 27 (Fri. & Sat.), 9 am-5 pm each day.
- Raw/Organic Green Juice each morning by Juby True.
- Lunch provided by The Roasted Shallot Food Truck, locally grown/seasonal food, “Where nourishment meets happiness” and by Flower Child, locally sourced, organic food.
- Afternoon snack provided by Essence Bakery.
- A Love Tote Bag designed by Linsey Laidlaw, containing a few of my favorite things (including some natural beauty products, of course!) A HUGE thanks so far to: A HUGE thanks so far to: Simpalee (artisan handmade bath products), Colby Sanford (he's drawing a custom print for the event!), Acure Organics, Udi's, and Glutino.
- Identity: Align With Your Truest Identity and Change the World
- Choosing Happiness: The Key to Empowerment
- Marriage & Relationships: Learn How Transformation is Possible
- The Language of Love
- Forgive and Free Yourself
You’re invited to spend the night at the property!
- (3) bedrooms available (2 Queen & 1 Full) the nights of June 25 & June 26 (first come, first served).
- You’ll have the option of adding a room stay at registration.
- Overnight guests will have extra time to chat and be mentored by Danny and Mara, if you’d like.
- Each room is suitable for 2 people. (Price on the room is per room, not per person.)
- There is also a private pool and lounge chairs that you’ll be able to enjoy. And a trail to the fountain is just outside the door.
- Dinner & Breakfast not included, but take-out or dine-in specialties are nearby.
The exact address for the venue in Fountain Hills will be shared once you register.
It is best to get to the property by car. There is plenty of parking available at the home.
- $950 per person - 2-Day Choose Happiness Retreat
- $1,350 per person - 2-Day Choose Happiness Retreat, including 2 nights accommodations (the room can be shared with one other guest at regular price)
- Use the code LOVE2015 at checkout to take advantage of the "Early Bird" discount of $100 - good through May 1st
- If you inspire another person to sign up for the retreat, we'd like to offer you a $200 "Thank You". Tell us who in the registration form, and use the code FRIEND2015 at checkout for one of the two tickets. (Until May 1st, this code will also include the $100 Early Bird Special). If you inspire more than one person to come, email us for a special code.