Our one-of-a-kind setting will be in the Clinton Hill neighborhood of Brooklyn. We will gather in a luxury, award winning landmark Carriage House that has been restored and featured in Elle Decor and New York Magazine. It is open and chapel like (2,400 sq. ft.) and retains many of the original elements of the old carriage house: a peculiar row of high windows for horses’ heads, open-beamed ceiling, stable doors that open to the street, original exterior bricks repurposed to the interior, a 13’ central table milled from one of the stable’s original beams. It all feels modern but very cozy!
- All Workshops & Activities on July 2 & 3 (Thurs. & Fri.), 9:00 am - 5:00 pm each day.
- Raw/Organic Green Juice by Tiny Empire (of Williamsburg).
- A healthy market vegetable lunch catered by Stone Fruit (owned by one of our amazing Brooklyn readers in Clinton Hill!) - featuring farm-to-table, local, seasonal, nutrient-dense, delicious food. A second healthy lunch by Poppy’s Catering (of Carroll Gardens) featuring seasonal ingredients from local purveyors.
- Afternoon baked goods and “exceptional, sustainable espresso” provided by Stone Fruit and additional baked goods provided the following day by Clementine Vegan Bakery (of Bed Stuy).
- We'll have our very own in-house artisan bread baker, Sarah Owens of BK17 Bakery, using exotic flours and preparing specialty breads on the spot one morning (her breads are made with a unique fermentation process that makes it more suitable for gluten intolerance.)
- A Love Tote Bag designed by Linsey Laidlaw, containing a few of my favorite things (including some natural beauty products, of course!) A HUGE thanks so far to: Simpalee (artisan handmade bath products), Colby Sanford (he's drawing a custom print for the event!), Acure Organics, Udi's, and Glutino.
- Identity: Align With Your Truest Identity and Change the World
- Choosing Happiness: The Key to Empowerment
- Marriage & Relationships: Learn How Transformation is Possible
- The Language of Love
- Forgive and Free Yourself
- Locally grown flowers provided by Rachel of Taproot Flowers (one of our dear Brooklyn readers in Crown Heights. Read an interview I did with her here.)
- Photography by Melissa Hope (a dear friend and blog reader.)
You’re invited to spend the night at the property!
- 2 Queen Bedrooms available the nights of July 2 & July 3 (first come, first served).
- You’ll have the option of adding a room stay at registration.
- Overnight guests will have extra time to chat with and be mentored by Danny and Mara, if you’d like.
- Each room is suitable for 2 people. (Price on the room is per room, not per person.)
- Dinner & Breakfast not included, but take-out or dine-in specialties are nearby.
The exact address for the venue in Clinton Hill will be shared once you register.
A, C Train to Clinton Hill/Washington Aves. (this is the closest station) or the G Train to Clinton/Washington Aves.
Available on the street. Please check the signs for no parking days!
- $950 per person - 2-Day Choose Happiness Retreat
- $1,350 per person - 2-Day Choose Happiness Retreat, including 2 nights accommodations (the room can be shared with one other guest at regular price)
- Use the code LOVE2015 at checkout to take advantage of the "Early Bird" discount of $100 - good through May 1st
- If you inspire another person to sign up for the retreat, we'd like to offer you a $200 "Thank You". Tell us who in the registration form, and use the code FRIEND2015 at checkout for one of the two tickets. (Until May 1st, this code will also include the $100 Early Bird Special). If you inspire more than one person to come, email us for a special code.