Our Pennsylvania event will be a full-blown, glorious RETREAT. This retreat will be our longest and most healing event in the U.S. this year!
We'll be doing many extra things to care for the body and soul, so we’re calling it our 3-Day Body+Soul Camp.
The retreat will take place at a 200 year-old Pennsylvania farmstead sitting on 140 acres, with mountain views and natural springs. It has been lovingly restored recently by the owners, and we have been invited by them to have our retreat there! It is an honor to be able to host this and we wouldn't be able to offer the event at this price without their extreme generosity.
The Farm is located in a small town called Mercersburg, PA, about 90 minutes from the Baltimore/Washington D.C. area and midway between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh. It’s also about 4 hours from the NYC area.
- Love Classes With Danny & Mara:
- Identity: Wholeness & Self-Worth From The Inside-Out
- Choosing Happiness: We Teach You How To Do It
- Marriage & Relationships: Learn How Transformation and Connection is Possible
- Forgiveness: The Birthplace Of Healing
- Experiential Workshops With Danny & Mara:
- Grounding & Gratitude Meditation
- Learn Vulnerability And Presence Firsthand
- The Language Of Love
- Individual Mentoring Walks with Danny & Mara (Note: depending on the number of guests, these may be done in small groups. Also, we may be joined by a delightful GOAT who enjoys walking with people!)
- Yoga each morning with a Certified Yoga Instructor
- Daily Mindful Meditation with a Certified Meditation Teacher
- Reflexology & Aromatherapy Class - led by an Integrative Reflexologist
- Reiki Class - led by a Reiki Master
- Bon-Fire Saturday Night (with homemade marshmallows, organic chocolate and graham crackers)
- Optional: Feed cows, chickens, donkey, cats & goats; take long walks on dirt roads; do some reflective writing in the stone barn, in the 1827 springhouse, under a walnut tree, or by one of the rippling springs; make a stool or herb box in the wood working shop.
- A Profressional Organic/Vegan Chef (of Johnson Wales Culinary School) will use fresh, LOCAL, NATURAL ingredients from the property's garden and surrounding PA farms and will be preparing all our meals and snacks:
- Friday: Dinner, Dessert
- Saturday: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks, Dinner, Dessert
- Sunday: Breakfast, Lunch, Snacks
- Fun things to note: Each day we'll have the opportunity to gather eggs and veggies from the garden. The drinking water comes from natural, limestone spring on the property. Summer harvest fruits and vegetables will be in season, including PEACHES!
Camping Option Included:
Yes, that's right! Camping!
The most economical (and arguably the most summery and memorable) sleeping option will be to bring your own tent and bedding and camp anywhere on the property, as guest rooms are not available at the Farm.
2 Bathrooms (with Showers) are available on the Farm and these will be shared.
In the event of a summer rain, the tents can be moved indoors to the restored Farmhouse, which has a finished interior with wooden floors.
Hotel Accommodations (Not Included):
If you'd prefer to stay in a hotel, we have some great options for you! They are close and easy to get to by car. If you'd like to choose one of these options, please call them directly to reserve your room and pay separately. The price of these rooms is not included in the Body+Soul Camp tuition.
- Within 5 Miles from the Farm:
- 20 minutes from the Farm (right off of I-81 in Maugansville, MD):
Transportation (Not Included):
The Farm is most accessible by car. The closest Amtrak stations are in Washington D.C. and Harrisburg, PA (which are 1.5 hours away)
We are happy to help facilitate car pools from nearby cities, airports, or train stations. Upon registration, you'll have the option to indicate if you'd like to carpool.
These events will be perfect for you if you:
...have had enough of a current challenge and you are ready to be happy, dang it!
...want a setting and space to RESET your life and honor a new beginning.
...could use some self care!
...want to improve the way you experience relationships with your spouse/partner, parents, siblings, bosses, in-laws, children, friends - and even that neighbor that stomps loudly in the flat above.
...want to prepare for a future relationship and learn how to bring the goods to the table!
...need to nip fear in the bud: fear you are broken or that you can’t heal; fear of not being loved; fear of being vulnerable; or fear of not being good enough.
...are experiencing a major life challenge or transition such as divorce, infertility, relationship turmoil or uncertainty and you’d like to get on a good path and handle it all with grace.
...would really like to take a more loving approach to deal with your life, but you don’t know how.
...don’t have a positive support network right now and could benefit from a group effort to heal.
...value life-long learning and personal growth.
Results You Can Expect:
Whether you’re married or single, you will learn skills & tools that can transform your relationships for the REST OF YOUR LIFE! FOR EVERY RELATIONSHIP THAT YOU ENCOUNTER!
What’s more, you’ll learn:
- How to be more vulnerable in your relationships and even have an opportunity to experience this firsthand during the event.
- Concrete ways to cultivate greater wholeness and worth deep in your soul and therefore be able to be a force for good in this world.
- Tools that can help you THRIVE and feel ALIVE and full of purpose, even if you are facing something really difficult, even if you are starting from scratch.
- How to improve your knee jerk micro reactions to life and people and challenges that normally cause you pain.
- How to apply some spiritual practices into your life in a way that can make a positive difference.
- How to transform your script in your head and RID YOURSELF of those sick thoughts like, “I’m not good enough.” “I am not capable.” “I am not worthy of love.”
- How to communicate in more loving ways - and learn how to offer more compassion and love than you knew was possible.
- Tools to help you forgive yourself and others - instead of living the rest of your life with resentment or anger.
Do you feel ready?
We want this to be just the experience you need!
But...just to be sure, the events may not be the best timing for you if you’re not in a place to commit to a new journey, a new path. The best results will come to those who are ready to take action and who are ready to invest in their well-being. We know there is a time and season for everything, and if this experience calls to you, we encourage you to act on that gut feeling. If it doesn’t feel like the right time, we honor you. We have love for you. And we know that as you stay in tune with what you need, your path will unfold in beautiful ways.
Got some more questions?
Check out our FAQ!
OK, can you tell we’re ready and excited to host you?
If you’re ready to make some positive changes in your life, let’s come together and get that started. We’re excited to hear what city you choose. Each city will have unique details to look forward to. We hope you’ll take a look. We’re creating these events to be experiences you'll remember always.
Testimonials From Past Guests
See praise from over 30 attendees from past retreats here.